Our compliance team reviews all accounts verification requests very carefully. However, at times, the documents submitted may not meet our requirements.
To understand which requirements have failed:
- Check the email sent to you by our compliance team at your registered email address.
- Sign in to the dashboard and check if the documents submitted require amendments.
Common reasons why verifications fail:
- Blurry documents with unclear logos/text
- Documents that has filters on it
- Pictures taken of documents on another screen
- Proof of Address document was issued more than 3 months ago
- KYC video was missing either a clear visual of front and side face views, ID or submission did not include a note
- Incorrect upload of front or back ID
- Full-page documents not uploaded / Mismatch in documents uploaded and KYC video